How We Helped Burleigh Wagon Achieve A 5x ROI
We love the lifestyle Burleigh (Gold coast) offers, from the beautiful beaches to the variety of markets and parks. Like a lot of Mum’s, I find getting out of the house can be a challenge. We’ve outgrown our pram, but we still need an efficient and safe way to get everyone from point A to point B without multiple trips to and from the car.
We tried many different wagons. The fold up wagons felt unstable and once it was folded, I needed to find somewhere to put all the stuff that was now scattered all over the boot of my car.
The other wagons were so hard to steer. I couldn’t easily get through the crowds at the markets and there were so many extra things I needed. Every trip to the park was constantly interrupted with whining and requests for snacks. I was cutting our outdoor time short because we didn’t have everything we needed. The whole experience was becoming unpleasant.
We couldn’t find anything that worked well; so we got inventive and we created it!
We’ve poured all our wants and needs into the Burleigh Wagon. A practical, easy to manoeuvre wagon that fits right into our busy outdoor lifestyle. Most importantly, the kids absolutely love it and can’t wait to get in it.
Thanks to our Burleigh Wagon, I’m finally confident that the girls are safe and happy. They love the freedom the wagon gives them. We are now spending more time enjoying the outdoors with ease and making the most of all that this beautiful country has to offer.
I’m constantly thinking of ways I can make our lives and yours easier. So sign up to our mailing list at the bottom of the page to be the first to find out about new, innovative products and fun places around Australia to take your Burleigh Wagon!
Regan Merka, Co-Founder
The Burleigh wagon team had 3 clear objectives.
1. Develop a social media marketing funnel.
2. Implement and optimise a digital omni-channel strategy.
3. Generate purpose driven content that aligns with their overarching marketing strategy.
Our process begins with a range of in-depth on-site sessions, through which we analysed the Burleigh Wagon’s historic analytical data, sales & marketing processes, current SEO, SEM and Social media marketing strategies. In completing the analysis we identified a range of components that could be improved and updated.
We cooperatively developed three bespoke solutions for the Burleigh Wagon team. With a focus on their outlined core objectives going into 2019, as well as any supplementary recommendation we had.
1. We worked closely with the Burleigh Wagon team to define their social media marketing funnel. This required extensive market research, through which we identified several key targeting parameters that were worthwhile testing. Our 70/30 testing strategy allowed us to continually test these parameters whilst ensuring the highest performing campaigns, and Ad-sets were consuming majority of the budget, this strategy allows us to economically scale Ad-spend.
2. Through the development of the Burleigh wagon social media marketing funnel we were able to produce, optimise and test a range of social media marketing strategies to ensure we consistently achieved an economical result. Once we’d achieved a predictable result through social media advertising we moved onto other supplementary digital channels to improve re-marketing, retention and decrease the time factor associated with the sales cycle.
3. We worked collaboratively with the Burleigh Wagon team to guide and direct content creation. Regular session were held to align content with the overall digital marketing strategy. Collaboratively we generated a range of content and a bespoke strategy that aligned with the channel marketing strategies.
Results With Insil
We recognise that every businesses has a unique set of requirement. Fundamentally all of our partners receive a bespoke, tailored experience that caters for the intricacies within their organisations. We utilise an in-depth analysis process to discover the frustrations our partners experience, to allow us to better align business objectives.
Locally targeted video views
Through strategic optimisations