How We Generated 1000+ Sales Qualified Leads For RJM Plant.
Global Heavy Machinery Supplier
RJM Plant has a long-standing reputation for selling high-quality plant and machinery from the industry’s leading manufacturers, including Caterpillar, Hitachi, JCB and Komatsu. Since creation, we have rapidly expanded and are now proud to be able to source and offer new and used construction machinery to customers all around the world. We are efficient in identifying the best equipment on the market, including excavators, loaders, bulldozers, graders, rollers, dumpers and a range of lifting and handling equipment. We offer an incredibly broad selection of machines that meet exceptionally high-quality standards.
Ronald Mardell, Director
RJM Plant is rapidly expanding globally, with the ANZ region being their next expansion region. The RJM Plant marketing team was seeking an experienced marketing partner to manage their expansion project into Australia and New Zealand.
1. Develop an aggressive marketing strategy to penetrate the ANZ market in 2019 and 2020.
2. Develop the required region specific content & collateral.
3. Setup an outbound telemarketing campaign, targeting key accounts.
Our process begins with a range of in-depth sessions, through which we analysed RJM Plant’s historic analytical data, sales & marketing processes, current SEO, SEM and Social media marketing strategies. In completing the analysis we identified a range of components that could be improved, updated and re-formulated to fit the ANZ region.
We cooperatively developed three bespoke solutions for the RJM Plant team. With a focus on their outlined core objectives going into 2019 and onto 2020, as well as our supplementary recommendation.
1. The RJM Plant team wanted an agency with the ability to generate a marketing plan that could successfully scale and be used across the ANZ region. In collaboration with the UK team we developed an aggressive go to market strategy that would assist them in penetrating the ANZ market, with particular focus on Australia. Our collaborative strategy included a range of strategic online and offline marketing activities focused around key, pre-defined accounts with demonstrated intent. We worked through an elaborate list of key accounts to generate Marketing qualified leads (MQL), these were then passed onto the UK sales team for further development. Our marketing plan going into 2019 and onto 2020 has a range of key KPI’s which have all been achieved and in some instances surpassed, allowing for the RJM Plant team to increase their ANZ marketing budget. Our growth strategy leveraged momentum RJM Plant already has in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) and utilised key strategic events to accelerate growth in the ANZ region. We discovered that social media advertising and SEM marketing tended to achieve the greatest results with LinkedIn, and Google search advertising demonstrating clear scalable growth over the past few months, more budget has been allocated to these platforms as a results of the continued consistent scalable results.
2. As part of the aggressive marketing plan developed for 2019 and 2020, we developed tailor made content for the ANZ region, to ensure the marketing plan could be effectively implemented. This included developing written collateral (Blogs, Press releases, Power Points and the like) as well as visual content (Videos and photos). The development of the content and collateral is aligned with the overall marketing plan for 2019 and 2020, and utilises our Design thinking methodology to develop content that stands out and demonstrates innovation. using purpose crafted, region specific content increased our conversion rate by 47% through the Q3 & Q4 of 2019.
3. Initially utilising our outbound telemarketing team was not part of the strategy, however with the influx and large number of leads flowing into the funnel RJM Plant decided it would be more effective to utilise our telemarketing team to set appoints and pre-qualify leads. As part of our overall funnel and utilising our telemarketing team we generated over 1000+ Sales Qualified Lead (SQL)
Results With Insil
We recognise that every businesses has a unique set of requirement. Fundamentally all of our partners receive a bespoke, tailored experience that caters for the intricacies within their organisations. We utilise an in-depth analysis process to discover the frustrations our partners experience, to allow us to better align business objectives.
Locally targeted video views
ROI (Return on Investment)
Trusted by the worlds best
Grow Your Business Now
If you’re interested in generating more sales, increasing traffic and attracting higher quality leads, then sign up to receive a No-obligation FREE Strategy Session.